- This event has passed.
Farm to Table + Beyond Dinner ~ featuring Danny & Vicki Blank, owners of 12 Seasons Farm in Fort Myers, Florida
April 8 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $64
Scroll down for the Menu Preview
Join us for a unique culinary experience where the farmer who grew the ingredients for this dinner joins you at the table to enjoy the meal & conversation. A 3-course, pre-set dinner menu will be served to guests in a communal seating environment as the meal is prepare in front of you. The menu will be the chef’s whimsical creations from what is the most stellar ingredients available that day.
This dinner will invite Farmer Danny and his partner in the farming adventure, Vicki, to share stories with guests about the trials and triumphs of using organic methods to grow exceptional edibles in Southwest Florida. 12 Seasons Farm specializes in heirloom tomatoes, citrus and strawberries. The seasonal plant bounty also offers broccoli, eggplant, summer squashes, bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, slicer hybrid tomatoes, cucumbers and rhubarb. The pastured raised chickens that live a very happy life at 12 Seasons receive only organic feed along with the produce grown on the farm that doesn’t make the cut for market sales and the chickens are allowed to forage for critters as nature intended. The eggs these ladies produce are an amazing treat that will be featured at this dinner and are also available at our Locally Grown Produce Market held each Wednesday at Purple Spoon.
The per guest seat of $64 includes the 3 course dinner, wines paired with each course, service and a fabulous evening with other members of the community who enjoy stellar food and an exceptional culinary experience! For a non-alcoholic beverage option our house juice blend or coconut water will happily be substituted for the wines. The wines poured at this dinner will be available for retail purchase by the bottle.
Seats for this dinner are by reservation only.
Dinner begins promptly at 6pm.
Menu Preview: each course will be paired with sustainably produced wines
1st: Campari, Heirloom & Cherry Tomato Soup
Entree: Florida Seasonal Fish with Tagerine & Papaya Salsa over Wild Bineshii Rice & Brown Rice
Strawberries over Dark Chocolate & Goat Cheese Custard
Artisan Cheese Selection with Papaya & Crisp Bread
- April 8
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Farmers Market, Gluten Free, Locally Sourced Meat & Seafood, Meet the Farmer at our Dinner, Seafood, Seasonal Chef's Menu featuring local farms, Vegetarian
- Event Tags:
- authentic farm to table, beyond farm to table, Bonita Springs, bringing the farmer to your table, Cape Coral, fort Myers, Naples
- Purple Spoon ~ For Reservations email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly to 239.908.3842
- Purple Spoon ~ All meals at Purple Spoon are prepared using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. All meat and seafood ingredients are sustainably raised and humanely harvested selections. There are no genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO verified) used at our cooking events or sold in our store. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions that are feasible to the class theme. Request must be made at the time of placing your reservation to ensure adequate time for our staff to prepare
- 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 United States + Google Map