- This event has passed.
Wine Dinner at The Spoon ~ Featuring Yorkville Cellars wines paired with a Seasonal Chef’s Menu
March 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64
Organic wines can be absolutely delicious and intriguing when produced by Yorkville Cellars in Mendocino County, California! Join like-minded food enthusiasts in the community who enjoy sustainably produced wines and creative meals made from locally grown ingredients. This seasonally focused dinner will offer a 3-course, pre-set menu served to guests in a communal seating environment as the meal is prepare in front of you. The menu will be the chef’s whimsical creations from what is the most stellar ingredients available that day.
The per guest seat of $64 includes the 3 course dinner, wines paired with each course, service and a fabulous evening with other members of the community who enjoy stellar food and an exceptional culinary experience! For a non-alcoholic beverage option our house juice blend or coconut water will happily be substituted for the wines. The wines poured at this dinner will be available for retail purchase by the bottle.
Seats for this dinner are by reservation only.
Dinner begins promptly at 6pm. The Chef will be happy to honor any Dietary Requests if placed when you make your reservation.
1st: Seasonally Stellar Salad of Heirloom Tomatoes, Mimolette Cheese & Pumpkin Seeds
Wine: Yorkville Cellars Semillon
Entree: Wild Isles Scottish Salmon with Roasted Purple Carrot Sauce & Yams
Wine: Yorkville Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
Dessert Duo: Dark Chocolate & Red Wine Torte with Cashew Nut Crust
Artisan Cheese Selection with Fruit & Crisp
Wine: Yorkville Cellars High Roller Red Blend
- March 11
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Meat, Salads, Seasonal Chef's Menu featuring local farms, Wine education
- Event Tags:
- Wine Dinner Fort Myers Bonita Springs Naples Cape Coral
- Purple Spoon ~ For Reservations email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly to 239.908.3842
- Purple Spoon ~ All meals at Purple Spoon are prepared using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. All meat and seafood ingredients are sustainably raised and humanely harvested selections. There are no genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO verified) used at our cooking events or sold in our store. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions that are feasible to the class theme. Request must be made at the time of placing your reservation to ensure adequate time for our staff to prepare
- 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 United States + Google Map