- This event has passed.
Farm To Table + Beyond Dinner ~ featuring Asbury Acres of North Fort Myers, FL
April 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $64
Join us for an intriguing evening to meet Shane Sieg, owner & farmer of Asbury Acres in North Fort Myers, Florida, where the ducks, chickens, turkey and pigs enjoy the free-range lifestyle to produce exceptionally flavorful and healthful eggs and meats. Asbury Acres provides non-GMO organic feed to their residents and no antibiotics nor hormones are used. This seasonally focused dinner will feature the eggs and meats of this farm in a 3-course, pre-set menu served to guests in a communal seating environment as the meal is prepare in front of you. The menu will be the chef’s whimsical creations from what is the most stellar ingredients available that day.
The per guest seat of $64 includes the 3 course dinner, wines paired with each course, service and a fabulous evening with other members of the community who enjoy stellar food and an exceptional culinary experience! For a non-alcoholic beverage option our house juice blend or coconut water will happily be substituted for the wines. The wines poured at this dinner will be available for retail purchase by the bottle.
Seats for this dinner are by reservation only.
Dinner begins promptly at 6pm.
Menu Preview: each course will be paired with sustainably produce wines
Salad Course: Frittata (Pastured Eggs) with Heirloom Tomatoes served over Seasonal Salad Greens & Sprouts in Citrus Vinaigrette
Entree: Braised Duck Leg with Seared Duck Breast and Duck Cracklings, Wild Rice Blend and Seasonal Vegetables
Dark Chocolate Dipped Bacon
Artisan Cheese selection with Fresh Fruit
- April 29
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Gluten Free, Healthy Recipes, Local Produce, Locally Sourced Meat & Seafood, Meat, Meet the Farmer at our Dinner, Pasture Raised Meat, Salads, Seasonal Chef's Menu featuring local farms
- Event Tags:
- Locally Raised Meats and Eggs Dinner Fort Myers Florida
- Purple Spoon ~ For Reservations email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly to 239.908.3842
- Purple Spoon ~ All meals at Purple Spoon are prepared using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. All meat and seafood ingredients are sustainably raised and humanely harvested selections. There are no genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO verified) used at our cooking events or sold in our store. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions that are feasible to the class theme. Request must be made at the time of placing your reservation to ensure adequate time for our staff to prepare
- 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 United States + Google Map