- This event has passed.
Beyond-Farm-to-Table Dinner ~ featuring Circle C Farm owners and farmers Nicole & Manny Cruz
April 1 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $64
Scroll down for the Dinner Menu Preview
This dinner will invite Nicole & Manny Cruz, owners and farmers at Circle C Farm to share stories with guests about the trials and triumphs of raising chicken, turkey, beef, pork and lamb in Southwest Florida. The Circle C pasture-raised and grass fed animals live on family-owned farms located in Bonita Springs and Felda, Florida. Eggs, honey and moringa are also part of the farm’s dedication to organic farming practices providing exceptional ingredients to local residents, chefs and restaurants.
Join us for a unique culinary experience where the farmers who raised the ingredients for this dinner join you at the table to enjoy the meal & conversation. A 3-course, pre-set dinner menu will be served to guests in a communal seating environment as the meal is prepared in front of you. The menu will be the chef’s whimsical creations from what is the most stellar ingredients available that day.
The per guest seat of $64 includes the 3 course dinner, wines paired with each course, service and a fabulous evening with other members of the community who enjoy stellar food and an exceptional culinary experience! For a non-alcoholic beverage option our house juice blend or coconut water will happily be substituted for the wines. The wines poured at this dinner will be available for retail purchase by the bottle.
Seats for this dinner are by reservation only.
Dinner begins promptly at 6pm.
Menu Preview: each course will be paired with sustainably produce wines
1st: Roasted Chicken & Vegetable Soup
Entree: Braised Lamb with Tomato, Cinnamon & Cardamon over Seasonal Vegetable Slaw with Roasted Yams
Dark Chocolate Pot de Creme (egg custard)
Artisan Cheese selection with Chorizo & Apple
- April 1
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Local Produce, Locally Sourced Meat & Seafood, Meat, Meet the Farmer at our Dinner, Seasonal Chef's Menu featuring local farms
- Event Tags:
- authentic farm to table, beyond farm to table, Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, fort Myers, locally raised meats, meet the farmer, Naples
- Purple Spoon ~ For Reservations email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly to 239.908.3842
- Purple Spoon ~ All meals at Purple Spoon are prepared using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. All meat and seafood ingredients are sustainably raised and humanely harvested selections. There are no genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO verified) used at our cooking events or sold in our store. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions that are feasible to the class theme. Request must be made at the time of placing your reservation to ensure adequate time for our staff to prepare
- 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 United States + Google Map