- This event has passed.
Farm To Table + Beyond Dinner ~ Free Range Bison & Beef of Three Suns Ranch in Punta Gorda, Florida
May 6 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $68
Please see below for the MENU preview.
Join us for a unique culinary experience where the people who raised the ingredients for this dinner join you at the table to enjoy the meal & conversation. A 3-course, pre-set dinner menu will be served to guests in a communal seating environment as the meal is prepare in front of you. The menu will be the chef’s whimsical creations from what is the most stellar ingredients available that day.
This dinner will invite Keith & Cait Mann, owners of Three Suns Ranch to share stories with guests about the trials and triumphs of raising bison and cattle in Southwest Florida to produce premier grass fed, hormone free and antibiotic free all natural meats. Three Suns Ranch also processes locally trapped wild hog as a unique addition to their healthful and environmentally responsible product selections. Located on 5,729 acres in Punta Gorda, meats from Three Suns Ranch travel just 50 miles to reach us here in Bonita Springs as an amazingly local ingredient source!
The per guest seat of $68 includes the 3 course dinner, wines paired with each course, service and a fabulous evening with other members of the community who enjoy stellar food and an exceptional culinary experience! For a non-alcoholic beverage option our house juice blend or coconut water will happily be substituted for the wines. The wines poured at this dinner will be available for retail purchase by the bottle.
Seats for this dinner are by reservation only.
Dinner begins promptly at 6pm.
Menu Preview ~ final elements of each dish will be based upon seasonal availability for our local farmers. Sustainably produced wines will be paired with each course.
Braised Grass Fed Beef & Heirloom Tomato Soup
Seared Bison Sirloin with Herb Pesto over Inyoni Farm Seasonal Vegetables & Wild Rice Blend
Artisan Cheese Selection with Nut Crisp & Fruit
Wild Hog Sausage, Apple & Cheddar Cheese Gratin
- May 6
- 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Entertaining, Gluten Free, Local Produce, Locally Sourced Meat & Seafood, Meet the Farmer at our Dinner, Pasture Raised Meat, Seasonal Chef's Menu featuring local farms
- Event Tags:
- Farm To Table Dinner Fort Myers Naples Bonita Springs Cape Coral Marco Island
- Purple Spoon ~ For Reservations email to email@example.com OR call directly to 239.908.3842
- Purple Spoon ~ All meals at Purple Spoon are prepared using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. All meat and seafood ingredients are sustainably raised and humanely harvested selections. There are no genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO verified) used at our cooking events or sold in our store. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions that are feasible to the class theme. Request must be made at the time of placing your reservation to ensure adequate time for our staff to prepare
- 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 United States + Google Map