- This event has passed.
Momentum Brewhouse & Dinner ~ a Craft Beer Experience
June 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $52
Please scroll down for the menu preview.
The neighborhood brewhouse to call your own, Momentum Brewhouse is the unleashed craft brewing experience created by Brian Hahn, founder and head brewer. A thriving presence in Bonita Springs, Momentum’s lineup is diverse in flavor, whimsical in name and the perfect match for a creative Dinner At The Spoon. Join us for this unique experience to hear the story behind the brewhouse adventure and Brian’s passion of crafting exceptional beers.
This seasonally focused dinner will offer a 3-course, pre-set menu served to guests in a communal seating environment as the meal is prepare in front of you. The menu will be the chef’s whimsical creations from what is the most stellar ingredients available that day.
Reservations include the 3 course dinner, Momentum Beers paired with each course, service and a fabulous evening with other members of the community who enjoy stellar food and an exceptional culinary experience! For a non-alcoholic beverage option our house juice blend or coconut water will happily be substituted for the beers.
Seats for this dinner are by reservation only.
Dinner begins promptly at 6pm.
Brian’s seasonal selection of beers will be paired to each course!
Appetizer: Roasted Yam Soup with Pecorino Cheese Crouton
Entree: Wild Florida Hog Fajita with Seasonal Veggies
Dessert: Chocolate Molten cake
- June 3
- 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Beer pairing dinner, Local Produce, Locally Sourced Meat & Seafood, Seasonal Chef's Menu featuring local farms
- Event Tags:
- Momentum Brewhouse Beer Dinner Bonita Springs Fort Myers Cape Coral Marco Island
- Purple Spoon ~ For Reservations email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call directly to 239.908.3842
- Purple Spoon ~ All meals at Purple Spoon are prepared using locally sourced and organic ingredients whenever possible. All meat and seafood ingredients are sustainably raised and humanely harvested selections. There are no genetically modified ingredients (non-GMO verified) used at our cooking events or sold in our store. The Chef will be happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions that are feasible to the class theme. Request must be made at the time of placing your reservation to ensure adequate time for our staff to prepare
- 25151 Chamber of Commerce Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 United States + Google Map